CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is my first time doing this so bear with me. I don't know what to talk about so i'm just going to tell u how my day went. I got up this morning to my son Jason in my bed with me, how he got there is a mystery to me. When I went to sleep last night he was asleep in his own bed. Anyways I got up and came to the living room as always and turned on the Today show, this is the only time I actually watch the news. I watched maybe 10 minutes of this and then Jason woke up and that the end of watching TV for me. I turned on the xbox so that Jason could play football and whine because it wasn't going the way Jason wanted it to. I ended up getting upset with Jason because he was whining and getting upset so I turned it off and put on cartoons. By this time Greenlee was up and she wanted something to drink so i got her something to drink. I then started my day of laundry, which by the way I'm still doing and getting after the kids for picking at each other and throwing there little fits cuz they don't get what they want. Jason just finished throwing a fit cuz he wanted to take a bath and i told him after dinner. Greenlee has only wet her pants 3 times today, so I guess she's doing good. I would like it though if she would use her potty chair that is sitting here next to me looking pretty. I'm thinking of decorating it and maybe that way she'll use it more. I'm now making dinner for them, pot pies, how yummy. It's almost done so I better wrap this up so that I can feed them. Anyways i hope to get to bed at a desent time tonight, Greenlee hasn't taken a nap today so it's looking good so far but it's still to early to get my hopes up.Bye for now

0 comments: