CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This past week has been crazy for me. I've been dealing with my out of control son, who for some reason thinks that it's ok to hit me and his sister. We finally went to see a psychologist Monday. It went good, I think I'll finally get through to Jason about his behavior. I'm going to stay positive through this. I can't wait until my husband gets home, this month is going to drag and it hasn't even started. I talked to Jason (my husband) the other day and he says people are starting to getting on his last nerve over there. They are all getting tired and ready to come home. Ok I got side tracked, Greenlee just came to me and wanted me to put a dress on her barbie and now I lost track on what I was thinking. Oh well, must not have been that important. I found out that when Jason gets home they have 10 days of class and then they start their leave. Hopefully we are able to go to Disneyworld like planned. I think it will be very fun for us since the kids and Jason have never been. I've only been to Disneyland so I kind of now what it's like. I'm not about to take Jason (my son) though if he doesn't start behaving. I could just imagine him acting up in Disneyworld, throwing his fits and then running away from me. Not a pretty picture can u say insane. Well now I've written 2 posts and well Audrey your slacking. LOL Kidding, I know you've been busy and pre occupied. I'm going on stike until you write one though.

2 comments:

AmyNPyper said...

I agree, you should be on strike. As her inspriation I am feeling offended that she has not written anything yet. Hope Jason gets to come home when planned Disney World is FUN!!!
Amy (Audrey's Sister.)

StarAngel said...

That was just pure evil Amy!